Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Washi Tape Love

After dealing with computer issues yesterday, I'm a little slow in posting this week.  Nothing like starting out a Monday by discovering that your laptop is useless until you purchase a very expensive replacement part.  I love our Apple products, but they seriously need to develop a power cord that lasts more than two years.  Or, if they are really going to have such a short life span, then they need to drastically reduce the price on those babies.  We're on cord number three now.  And they are. not. cheap.  Oh, and the battery needs to be replaced as well, hence the uselessness of the laptop without the cord. 

But you're not here to listen to me whine about my computer issues...you want to see a card.  This is a quick and cute little 3"x3" card.  I simply cut out the heart with my trusty Big Shot and the Hearts Collection Framelits.  I then placed a few pieces of Gingham Garden Designer Washi Tape on a 2 1/2"x2 1/2" piece of Whisper White card stock, and adhered it to the inside of the front flap.  I popped a couple of (retired) buttons on the front, and stamped a little sentiment on the bottom.  Voila!  This would be perfect to stick in someone's lunch with a little "I love you" note.  Easy-peasy and super cute!

Stamps:  Pennant Parade
Ink:  Island Indigo
Paper: Island Indigo and Whisper White card stock
Accessories:  Big Shot, Hearts Collection Framelits, buttons, Whisper White Baker's Twine, Gingham Garden Designer Washi Tape

No comments:

Post a Comment