Wednesday, July 24, 2013

One More {Mosaic Madness}


OK, this is it with the streak of Mosaic Madness cards...at least for a little while!  I can't stay away from my new favorite set for too long!  I love the simplicity of this card.  I used the chevron oval image from Oh, Hello in Baked Brown Sugar (stamped off once) and love the combination of it with Mosaic Madness.  Soft Suede and Pool Party combine beautifully with Baked Brown Sugar (which is possibly my new favorite brown).  This is a quick card to put together, and I'm sure that it would look fantastic with so many different color combinations.  In fact, I really want to recreate this one with Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding, and Baked Brown Sugar.  I think that would look amazing!  This is a great card to CASE, so give it a try with three of your favorite colors!

Stamps:  Mosaic Madness, Teeny Tiny Wishes, and Oh, Hello
Ink:  Soft Suede, Pool Party, and Baked Brown Sugar
Paper:  Pool Party and Naturals White card stock
Accessories:  Mosaic Punch, Big Shot, Bitty Banners

No comments:

Post a Comment