Monday, July 22, 2013

Mad About Mosaic Madness

Can you tell I'm on a bit of a Mosaic Madness kick?  This was another failed attempt at a card for stamp club.  I was trying to figure out a good way to combine some of the new In Colors without needing a lot of In Color card stock, because I only had one assorted pack.  Certainly not enough of any one color to make 14 cards.  I was loving the combination of Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding, and Baked Brown Sugar together, but needed something else as the base.  Enter Calypso Coral.  It does blend well with the three newbies, but definitely brightened them up a bit more than I had planned.  But I still like it, even if it wasn't the subtle look I was going for.  (Note to self:  order a pack of Baked Brown Sugar card stock right away!)  The linen thread works perfectly with this card, though, probably because it pretty much matches the Baked Brown Sugar card stock.

Stamps:  Mosaic Madness, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink:  Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding, and Baked Brown Sugar 
Paper:  Naturals Cream, Calypso Coral, Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding, and Baked Brown Sugar card stock
Accessories:  Modern Mosaic Embossing Folder, Mosaic Punch, Bitty Punch Pack, pearls, Linen Thread, Bitty Banners Framelits, Big Shot

No comments:

Post a Comment