Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Button Buddies



Please excuse the horrible photography!  I was in a rush and thought it would be better to post something rather than wait for a good picture.  It's hard getting back into the routine of school, and we aren't even doing every subject yet!  But this year is all about making my 5th grader far more independent, so hopefully my days won't seem quite as busy once she's doing more of her work on her own.  At least I hope that's the case.  I'm probably fooling myself.

Anyway, this is a little 4"x4" card that uses the set Button Buddies.  I've had my eye on this set since it came out last year, and while I always thought it was cute, I just couldn't seem to bring myself to buy it.  But I finally caved in, and I'm having lots of fun playing with this set.  You can expect to see lots of cards featuring this set.  It's very cute, and I like how our buttons coordinate with each image.

This one is probably my least favorite of them all, but I thought it would look great with the Summer Smooches DSP.  Well, that and the fact that I only have Brights Buttons in my drawer right now, and I wanted the paper and buttons to coordinate! :)  The buttons add a little extra to the card, and often that's all it takes to take the card from nice to wow.

Stamps:  Button Buddies, Itty Bitty Banners
Ink:  Island Indigo and Lucky Limeade Classic ink
Paper:  Island Indigo, Daffodil Delight, Lucky Limeade, and Whisper White card stock, Summer Smooches DSP
Accessories:  Chevron embossing folder, Labels Collection Framelits, Bitty Banners Framelits, Brights Buttons, Linen Thread, sponge






No comments:

Post a Comment