Monday, August 20, 2012

August Club Card

This was one of our cards for club this month.  It used my very favorite, the Woodgrain embossing folder.  I wish I had used the new Core'dinations card stock with it, but unfortunately, I didn't originally buy it in Early Espresso.  But after making this card, I took care of that!  It will be here on Thursday. :)

The flowers and jar are from Perfectly Preserved.  Everything is stamped right onto the piece of Very Vanilla.  We took a piece of Window Sheets and cut it out using the Cannery Framelits.  We didn't do any stamping on that piece, although if you wanted to, StazOn is the way to go.  The ribbon and sentiment hide the adhesive, and I think it turned out to be so cute!

Our other card this month was a repeat of a SAS card from earlier this summer.  Here's a look at that one.

Stamps:  Perfectly Preserved
Ink:  More Mustard, Lucky Limeade, and Raspberry Ripple Classic Ink
Paper: Orchard Harvest DSP, More Mustard, Early Espresso, Raspberry Ripple, and Very Vanilla card stock
Accessories:  Lucky Limeade ruffled ribbon, Cannery Framelits set, Window Sheets, small oval punch, Woodgrain embossing folder

No comments:

Post a Comment