Friday, August 24, 2012

Christmas Card Stamp-a-Stacks

It's time for our annual Christmas Card Stamp-a-Stacks!  My friend Kelly and I will be holding three separate events this year...come to one, two, or all three of them!

Here are the details:
Dates: Sundays - September 16, October 7, and November 11.
Time: 1-5 pm
Cost: $30 per event
Cards: You'll make 20 cards at each event, 5 each of 4 styles (want to make more? Just let me know which designs...cost is $15/additional set of 10 cards)
Location: Kelly's house in Harleysville

Please RSVP 2 weeks prior to each event so that we know if you are coming.  Advance payment is required to reserve your spot.  RSVP to: a_l_stoudt@yahoo.com or 610-287-0573.

I'll be posting sneak peaks of my cards soon!  I've actually had a hard time narrowing it down...there are so many great Christmas stamp sets in the Holiday Catalog that I've been making tons of cards.  If only I would post some of them. :)  Soon, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment