Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Gently Falling

Have I mentioned how much I love fall?  I do...it's hands down my favorite season, and with all this heat and humidity, I'm sort of ready for fall to come.  Although I'm not really ready for summer to be over.  Wouldn't it be nice to have the fall weather with no school?  I'm ready for the cooler weather, but not ready for school.  Not even close.

Since I'm thinking fall, it was time to pull out the Gently Falling stamp set.  These leaves are just so pretty.  I stamped the outline of each one, then did the background in the same colors, but stamped off once first.  It's hard to see, but I then covered each leaf with champagne shimmer paint, so they each have a little bit of sparkle to them.  So pretty!  I also sponged the edges of some of the papers with a little bit of Soft Suede ink.

Stamps:  Gently Falling, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink:  Soft Suede, Cajun Craze, Summer Starfruit Classic Ink
Paper:  Naturals Ivory, Cajun Craze, and Very Vanilla card stock, Comfort Cafe DSP
Accessories:  Square Lattice Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Crochet Trim, Linen Thread, Neutrals Designer Buttons, Designer Label Punch, Sponge

No comments:

Post a Comment