Monday, August 6, 2012

Ladybug

Please excuse this horrible picture.  I'm so sorry for the blurriness and the inept cropping. :)  But it was super cute and I needed to take a quick picture before it left my house.  This one is for our friends, former neighbors who are adopting a little girl from China.  They are hoping to go pick her up next month.  Apparently, ladybugs mean good luck in China, and they are definitely going with a ladybug theme with clothing and other new things for Piper.  So I had to make a ladybug card for the surprise shower that I missed while on vacation.  I'm sad to have missed it, but I'm looking forward to meeting this special little girl!

Stamps:  Inspired by Nature (retired), Rough Edges Alphabet (retired)
Ink:  Gumball Green and Basic Black
Paper:  Naturals White, Gumball Green, Pretty in Pink, Basic Black, and Melon Mambo card stock
Accessories:  1 3/4" circle punch, 1" circle punch, 1/4" circle punch (retired), Melon Mambo ribbon (retired), Bitty Banners Framelits

No comments:

Post a Comment