Thursday, August 16, 2012

$.99 Fabric!!!!

I'll just keep going with the stitching theme this week and let you all know about a great deal on Stampin' Up! fabric.  There are four different packs of discontinued Designer Fabric available for only $.99 each.  This is a 90% discount off the original price!!!!  I just ordered a bazillion packs, and my girls and I are going to be sewing up a storm.  I see lots of new skirts appearing in our closets soon. And doll clothes.  And hopefully a bunch of the other ideas I have swirling around in my head!  Be sure to email or call me with your order, or better yet, just go to my website to place it.

Sorry that I don't have any projects to show today.  I haven't had a chance to do anything creative since we got back from vacation.  But I did have stamp club last night, so as soon as I can take pictures, I'll get those cards posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment