Friday, August 1, 2014

Fun Frames Flower Patch Card

Happy Friday!  Today I have a simple card to show you that uses the Flower Patch stamp set.  I love the layering possibilities with this set, and the coordinating Framelits that make it so easy.  I'm also loving the new Fun Frames Embossing Folders.  The birthday sentiment from Flower Patch fits so nicely in the center of this frame.  I've gotten rather used to cutting things out with Framelits, so when I have to cut something by hand, I tend to avoid it.  But it really wasn't that hard to cut out this frame, because the outside edge is embossed, giving the perfect guideline for cutting.  And I love the look of the cut out frame.

Supplies
Stamps:  Flower Patch
Ink:  Calypso Coral, Cantaloupe Crisp, Bermuda Bay, Coastal Cabana, So Saffron
Paper:  Whisper White and Crumb Cake card stock
Accessories:  Big Shot, Flower Fair Framelits, Fun Frames Embossing Folders, So Saffron ribbon (retired)

No comments:

Post a Comment