Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Nuts About You Joy Fold Card

I have had so much fun with the Nuts About You hostess set.  It's just so cute.  This card is a joy fold card turned on it's side.  The grass is what keeps the first flap closed, and I love how it looks cute and is functional all at the same time!

I'm keeping it short and sweet today...I hope you'll forgive my brevity.  I'm hoping to get back into a more regular posting routine now that school is starting and (hopefully) life will settle down a bit.  Does that make any sense at all?  Isn't summer supposed to be a time to relax before the hectic school year?  Apparently that's not the case for my life!

Supplies

Stamps:  Nuts About You
Ink:  Wild Wasabi, Soft Suede, Early Espresso, and Basic Gray
Paper:  Garden Green, Whisper White, Wild Wasabi, and Soft Suede card stock, Gingham Garden DSP
Accessories:  Big Shot, Fringe Scissors, Linen Thread, 3/4" Circle Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment