Monday, August 11, 2014

Be You Flower Patch Card

Oh, Flower Patch, how I love you!  This set is fabulous!  If you don't have it, you need it.  I'm just loving all the different flowers you can create with it.   I'm having such trouble getting good pictures of my cards lately, and I'm not entirely sure how to fix that problem.  So because of that, I feel like once again, the picture doesn't do the card justice.  I realize this doesn't sound very humble, but in real life, this is a great card!  The color combination is great (I love these In Colors!) and it's just a pretty, fun card.

I love this sentiment, as I explained before, and if you look closely, you'll see that this card emphasizes that idea in more than one way.  See the centers of the flowers?  One of these things is not like the others...did you spot it?  The blue flower has a white center, and all the others have blue centers.  I love that!  Wondering how I got those blue pearls?  I made them using my new Blendabilities markers.  I just took the darkest Coastal Cabana marker and colored them.  Cool, isn't it?  You can do that with rhinestones, buttons...all kind of embellishments.  If you want to try out the Blendabilities, just let me know.  I'd be happy to demonstrate their many uses for you and help you place an order.  Trust me, they are totally worth getting!

Supplies
Stamps:  Flower Patch, Chalk Lines
Ink:  Crisp Cantaloupe, Coastal Cabana (Classic Ink and Blendabilities), Strawberry Slush, Pistachio Pudding
Paper:  Crisp Cantaloupe, Whisper White
Accessories:  Pearls Basic Jewels, Stretch Ruffle Trim, Distressing Tool

No comments:

Post a Comment