Monday, August 25, 2014

Hardwood Father's Day Card

I know, I know, Father's Day was in June.  Somehow I missed posting this, and even though we've long passed Father's Day, I still wanted to share it.  Plus, I have the best dad in the whole world, so there's nothing wrong with a card that makes me think of him, even in August.

This card uses the Hardwood background stamp, which I LOVE.  I also used the Woodgrain embossing folder for the strip of paper going across the card.  Yes, I love any product with any kind of woodgrain on it!

After stamping the tree from Thoughts & Prayers, I cut it out using the Labels Framelits Collection and my Big Shot, then sponged around the edges of it and the smaller label with Soft Suede.  I topped it off with some Linen Thread, and that's it.  Easy-peasy!


Supplies
Stamps:  Thoughts & Prayers, All Year Cheer, Hardwood
Ink:  Soft Suede, Chocolate Chip
Paper:  Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, and Ivory Naturals
Accessories:  Big Shot, Labels Collection Framelits, Linen Thread, Woodgrain Embossing Folder, Sponge

No comments:

Post a Comment