Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Stampin' Up! Designer Washi Tape Card

If you visit my blog regularly, it's probably obvious that I love Stampin' Up!'s Designer Washi Tape.  I first bought it on a whim, and wasn't really sure what to do with it.  But I've fallen in love with how easy it is to use, and how quickly I can pull together a card when I'm in a hurry.

Tips & Tricks
  • The cork flowers in the Sale-a-Bration Sweet Sorbet Accessories Pack are a fun new element.  They are self-adhesive, which makes them even better!  Since two of mine are hanging off the edge of the tag, some of the sticky back was still exposed.  I covered up those sections with scrap card stock and trimmed around the edge.  This way nothing will get stuck to the sticky backs.
  • I'm sure there are several ways to go about matting the tags made with the new Tag Topper Punches, but I just trim my card stock to be a bit smaller on the sides, punch it, and then just trim the top with my trimmer and angled sides with my paper snips.  The angled sides are small enough that it's not difficult to just eyeball it.
Supplies

Stamps:  Gorgeous Grunge, Yippee-Skippee
Ink:  Crumb Cake ink pad, Old Olive, Tangerine Tango, and Daffodil Delight Stampin' Write markers
Paper:  Naturals White and Daffodil Delight card stock
Accessories:  Angled Tag Topper Punch, Daffodil Delight Seam Binding Ribbon, Sweet Sorbet Accessories Pack, Season of Style Designer Washi Tape, Gingham Garden Designer Washi Tape, and Retro Fresh Designer Washi Tape

No comments:

Post a Comment