Friday, March 21, 2014

Retro Fresh Angled Tag Topper Punch Card

I have another busy card filled with arrows today.  I think I've decided that I like this one from a couple of weeks ago after all, so why not try another take on the arrows?

This card uses paper from the Retro Fresh Designer Series Paper, and I just love the color combination.  As time goes by, I am loving Coastal Cabana more and more, especially when it's paired with Tangerine Tango. 

Tips & Tricks
  • I wanted to add some arrows to the card to go along with the arrows on the paper.  The Label Card Thinlits set has two different arrows in it.  Actually, the Circle Card Thinlits set also has an arrow, so if you have either set, you can cut out some arrows!
  • See that little strip of Coastal Cabana in the middle?  By cutting your card stock 4" x 1/2", it will fit perfectly into one of the lines of arrows in the Arrows Embossing Folder.  It adds just a little bit of subtle texture that this card needed.
Supplies

Stamps:  Just Sayin', Gorgeous Grunge
Ink:  Coastal Cabana
Paper:  Retro Fresh DSP, Soft Suede, Tangerine Tango, and Very Vanilla card stock
Accessories:  Big Shot, Word Bubbles Framelits,  Label Card Thinlits, Arrows Embossing Folder, Angled Tag Topper Punch, Very Vanilla 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment