Thursday, March 20, 2014

Good As Gold Card Kit {Sale-a-Bration}


Oops...I'm a little late getting Wednesday's post up!  It's just been one of those insanely busy weeks.  Actually, the entire month of March seems to be that way.  I've gone on five different field trips with my kids this month, four of which happened in a seven day period!

Sale-a-Bration is quickly coming to an end, so if you have your eye on any of the great FREE products, be sure to place an order soon!  The Good As Gold Card Kit is one of the free SAB selections, and I was pleasantly surprised at how cute it is.  Everything you need is included, except for adhesive.  It even comes with cute Sahara Sand envelopes and gold envelope liners.  It matches the gold dots on the front of the card.

While the kit is adorable just as it is, I had to try to change it up a bit.  It comes with eight lengths of baker's twine, which is intended to be tied around the top of the card.  I decided to turn one of those pieces of twine into a little pom-pom.  How cute is that?!? 

Tips & Tricks
  • To make the pom-pom, I just folded the twine in half as many times as I could, then took a little piece of white twine and tied it in the middle.  Then I just snipped all the loops.
  • The little gold banner actually has a star cut-out on it.  I just covered up the star shaped hole with the pom-pom.  I definitely recommend using our Tombo multi-purpose glue to adhere it.  
Want to get this kit for free?  Just email or call me to place an order of at least $50 and get this or any other SAB choices for free!

No comments:

Post a Comment