Monday, November 11, 2013

My Digital Studio Christmas Tags

Whether you want to believe it or not, Christmas isn't that far away.  Have you started getting ready?  I tend to shop through the year, but I still have lots of sewing to do, and cards to make.  I may end up with a mix of Christmas cards this year, just to keep it interesting.

One thing I always hand stamp each year are tags for gifts.  But I'm usually doing that at the last minute, and I get a little frazzled.  I think I've found a way to avoid that extra stress...making tags using My Digital Studio.


These photos show the front and back of a tag I made in about five minutes using MDS.  When a new project opened, I chose the Designer Templates, and then selected tags.  For this one, I went with the square tag, and used the Piece of Cake template.  But that's a birthday tag, and I wanted Christmas.  I simply swapped out the background papers, changed the text on the front, and swapped out the colors.  I also added a couple of ornaments to the back.  And seriously, five minutes.  I'm not kidding.  And the best part...it can all be customized to your favorite colors.  Or, if you are a serious type-A personality like me, to colors that match your wrapping paper.  Sadly, I'm not kidding about that, either.

My Digital Studio Downloads:  Piece of Cake tags template, Be of Good Cheer digital kit, and Tree Trimmings stamp set

No comments:

Post a Comment