Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Christmas Tag

Last week I posted some Christmas tags that I made using My Digital Studio.  Today I have a tag I made with good old stamps and paper.  This one uses the Chalk Talk Framelits, and is intended to have a bit of a chalkboard look. 

Tips & Tricks

  • The chalkboard look is so easy to create...simply stamp an image or sentiment in Whisper White Craft ink on Basic Black card stock.  Then take a sponge dipped in Whisper White ink and gently dab or rub it in random spots on the card stock...it will look like erased chalk.  I added some Christmas ornaments to this to jazz it up a bit, too.
  • Stamp before cutting with your Framelits...that's the best feature of them!  Once you've stamped, you can line up your Framelits around the image, ensuring that it's perfectly straight and aligned!

Supplies

Stamps:  Merry Minis (retired), Ornament Keepsakes, Christmas Greetings (retired)
Ink:  Real Red, Garden Green, and Whisper White
Paper:  Whisper White and Basic Black card stock
Accessories:  Big Shot, Holiday Ornaments Framelits, Chalk Talk Framelits, Merry Minis Punch Pack, Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine, sponge


No comments:

Post a Comment