Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Christmas Craft Class for Kids

This class will offer your children a way to create beautiful projects that they can give as gifts.  The projects this year will include two cards (and not just any cards...one in particular has a definite wow factor!), an ornament, and then a third surprise project.  (If you would really like to know what this project is, just email me.  I am not describing it here in the event that your child wants to surprise YOU with that gift!)

Dates:  Monday, December 9 OR
             Tuesday, December 10, OR
             Thursday, December 12, OR
             Friday, December 13
Ages:  7+
Time:  1-3 pm
Cost: $10, paid in advance no later than Wednesday, November 11.
Location:  my home

This class is for ALL kids (both boys and girls) ages 7 and up.  If there is interest in holding a class for little kids, I will consider adding a separate one.  Just let me know if you are interested in that option.

Also, this is a drop-off class, as I do not have space for moms to hang out.  If you have any concerns, please feel free to email me privately at a_l_stoudt @ yahoo.com  (no spaces).

Any questions?  Please let me know!  This is always a lot of fun for both the kids and for me, so I’m looking forward to helping your children make these projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment