Thursday, April 25, 2013

Thoughts & Prayers



I seem to have a lot of cards featuring that fun clear block technique.  I hope no one minds...at least you'll get to see lots of variety using this technique!  For this one, I stamped the top half of the block with Baja Breeze (sniff, sniff, goodbye...) and the bottom half with Crumb Cake.  I just stamped with the pad right onto the block.  Then I spritzed it with a mixture of Champagne Shimmer Paint (again, sniff, sniff, farewell...) and alcohol.  It has such a light sparkle to it.  Unfortunately, it doesn't show up in the picture very well.  Trust me, it's gorgeous!  Then I simply stamped the flowers from Thoughts & Prayers in Early Espresso, and put just a dab of Dazzling Details on each flower.  Yes, more sparkle.  It's so pretty.  Yet another very simple card with lots of wow.  Have you tried this technique yet?

Stamps:  Thoughts & Prayers (113252)
Ink:  Baja Breeze, Crumb Cake (126975), and Early Espresso (126974)
Paper:  Baja Breeze, Naturals White (102316), and Crumb Cake (120953)
Accessories:  Early Espresso 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon (119959), Labels Collection Framelits (125598), Big Shot (113439), Stampin' Spritzer (126185), Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint (116806)

No comments:

Post a Comment