Monday, April 8, 2013

International Bazaar


I can't even tell you how much I love the colors in this card.  Anyone who knows me well knows that blue is my very favorite color, but that I also like green and brown (especially in my house.)  And they are all here, in one bright, cheery place!  I've always been drawn to this particular print in the International Bazaar Designer Series paper, but could never quite make it work.  I LOVE it on this card!  And I love all the little touches on this as well:  the embossed frame for the sentiment, the little buttons, ruffled ribbon, and the orange baker's twine.  Wait...orange baker's twine?!?  No, you didn't miss a new product...I dyed it!  I pulled out one of the accent colors (Tangerine Tango) from the DSP to dye it.  It just gives that little pop to pull the orange tone out.  The Daffodil Delight button does the same thing.  I love that there is a ton of color on this card, but the number of colors isn't overwhelming because there are really only three main colors used. 

Oh, don't forget...FREE SHIPPING ends today.  So if you like that Lucky Limeade ribbon (or any of the other retiring colors), today is the perfect time to place an order to stock up!

Stamps:  Paper Pumpkin Welcome Kit (click here to subscribe)
Ink:  Pacific Point (126951)
Paper:  Naturals Ivory (101849), Pacific Point (111350), Lucky Limeade (122926) card stock, International Bazaar DSP (126920)
Accessories:  Big Shot (113439), Square Lattice Embossing Folder (119976), Designer Frames Embossing Folders (123130), Extra-Large Oval Punch (119859), Lucky Limeade 3/8" Ruffled Ribbon (122977)

No comments:

Post a Comment