Monday, April 29, 2013

{Retiring} Just Believe

Sigh...I can't believe this set is retiring.  It's one of my very favorites, and I use it a LOT.  This is definitely one that I'll be hanging onto, because I love it so much (don't I say that about every set?  I really mean it about this one, though!)

And yes, I'm still using that clear block technique.  It's just so fun, and I've decided I like the sparkly look with these.  But this will be the last one for a while.  Although I'm going to give you a tip about this technique.  Because water or alcohol is used, the card stock tends to pucker or warp a bit.  You can see evidence of that along the bottom of this card.  So you'll want to use a liberal amount of adhesive on cards like these.  I highly recommend using something like sticky strip or multipurpose glue, as snail doesn't quite do the trick for card stock that's been spritzed.  If you use the glue, it wouldn't hurt to lay something heavy on top of it for a couple minutes just to be sure it dries nice and smooth. 

Stamps:  Just Believe (116948)
Ink:  Baja Breeze, Crumb Cake (126975), and Early Espresso (126974)
Paper:  Baja Breeze, Naturals White (102316)
Accessories:  Early Espresso Ribbon, Dazzling Details (124117), Stampin' Spritzer (126185), Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint (116806), Clear Block E (118484)

No comments:

Post a Comment