Friday, April 19, 2013

Stampin' Up! Regional Projects (Part 3)

Here's the last project from last Saturday's Regional event in Baltimore.  Have I mentioned how much fun I had?  Oh, right, I did.  This one is my favorite.  It's taken me a while, but I'm finally on the Calypso Coral bandwagon, which is good, since it will be a new core color come June 1.  It's so pretty...bright and soft all at the same time.  And the look of it changes drastically depending on what other colors it's paired with (here with Pool Party and Gumball Green...never would have thought of that on my own!)  Now that's the mark of a truly versatile color!

This adorable little box was made using the Two Tags Die.  This thrills me to no end, because I happen to own that die and can make as many of this little boxes as my heart desires.  There are five little note cards tucked into the box, and that flag...easy to make using a toothpick!  As with the other two projects, this one uses Clockworks, as you can see on the note card.  But look closely, because I also stamped it on the flower.  I love this little box.  I'm not sure who I should give it to, but I'm thinking that it would make a perfect hostess gift.  If you'd like to be the recipient, give me a call and we'll schedule a workshop where you and all your friends can learn to stamp together.  And they will all be super jealous because I will give you this adorable box full of cute little cards. (And if you hate the box, but still want to schedule a workshop, you should still call me!)

No comments:

Post a Comment