Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Stampin' Up! Regional Projects (Part 2)

This notebook is another project we made on Saturday.  I did mine slightly different than the directions, which said to stamp off before stamping any of the images.  I went for a bit of a brighter look and did a mix of regularly stamped images and stamped off images (compare the clock at the top to the one on the bottom and you'll see the difference.) 

This was a really fun project to make, and while it's a bit bulky, I'm excited to use it.  It's pretty and quirky, and yet again, I was pleasantly surprised at how it turned out using the Clockworks stamp set.  My favorite part, though, its that flower.  I veered slightly from the directions on that, as well, when I divided my three punched flowers into six layers.  I love how the petals curl up!

No comments:

Post a Comment