Friday, April 5, 2013

Paper Pumpkin

Have you signed up for Paper Pumpkin yet?  If not, look what you're missing out on!  I put this card together in just minutes, and look how cute it is!  This card was made using the Welcome Kit, which comes with everything shown here:
I love the stamps that come with this...I know I'll be using the "hey there friend" one a lot.  And that's one of the best things about Paper Pumpkin kits.  Not only do they come with everything you need to whip up whatever that month's project is, but there's a little something in there for you to keep and use again on your own projects.  I love that the creativity has been covered for you, and all you need to do is stamp and assemble.  But I also love that when I am feeling creative, I can pull out those stamps and use them.  A perfect combination!

If you'd like to subscribe to Paper Pumpkin, just click here.  Be sure to include my name as your demonstrator.  If you're feeling intimidated by the sign up process, give me a call and I'll walk you through it...it will only take a couple of minutes.  If you'd like to receive your kit this month, be sure to sign up by April 10th.  Otherwise, you'll miss out on the fun until next month.


No comments:

Post a Comment