Saturday, July 21, 2012

Thanks a Bunch!

I've been having fun playing with all my new goodies this afternoon!  I used loads of new products on this one.  It's kind of hard to see in the picture, and actually, it's sort of hard to see in real life, but I used the new Timber wheel and VersaMark ink on the background piece of Early Espresso.  On top of that are two pieces of Orchard Harvest DSP.  I love every single piece of paper in that pack!  On top of that, the leaves are both embossed with embossing folders...Argyle and Square Lattice.  I'll confess, though...those leaves were cut out with the retired Leaves #2 die.  BUT, you can recreate this by using the new Autumn Accents Bigz Die that's in the Holiday Catalog.  The shapes are close, and I actually like the Autumn Accents better, but my wallet didn't let me get it.  Yet.

The Thanks a Bunch sentiment was stamped in VersaMark and embossed with white embossing powder on Raspberry Ripple card stock.  I cut it out using the Window Frames Framelits Collection.  Behind that is a piece of Sahara Sand that was cut out with the same set of Framelits, then pierced, using the new Paper-Piercing Pack as a guide.  The ribbon is the retired More Mustard 1/4" grosgrain ribbon.  How I wish that it was the Scalloped 1/2" ribbon instead, but I'm not letting myself buy much new ribbon until I use up what I have...which is a LOT of retired 1/4" grosgrain.  Expect to see more of that. :)

Stamps:  Friendship Preserves
Ink:  VersaMark
Paper:  Sahara Sand, Early Espresso, Raspberry Ripple, More Mustard, and Lucky Limeade card stock, Orchard Harvest DSP
Accessories:  Window Frames Framelits Collection, Festive Paper-Piercing Pack, Paper-Piercing Tool and mat, and Leaves #2 Die (but use the new Autumn Accents Die instead!)

No comments:

Post a Comment