Monday, July 16, 2012

July Club Cards (Part 1)

This was the card I was originally planning to make at club this month.  I loved the colors, the rock and roll technique on the flower, and the piece of Floral District DSP.  I even loved that little bit of ribbon with the button at the top.  But something just didn't feel right.  I saw this fun fold card, and was stumped for days trying to come up with a good design to use with it.  I hated every single one I made.  And then I decided to combine this card with the fun fold, and this is what I ended up with:

 I was so happy with how it turned out!  Same bright colors, same fun flower, same everything (except that cute button!), just rearranged.  The diamond part of the card opens up, so you can write your message inside of it.  It's so cute, and so easy to make!

Stamps:  Betsy's Blossoms, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink:  Tangerine Tango, Daffodil Delight, and Gumball Green Classic Ink, Whisper White Classic Ink
Paper:  Tangerine Tango, Daffodil Delight, Gumball Green, and Whisper White card stock, Floral District DSP
Accessories:  Daffodil Delight 1/4" stitched grosgrain ribbon, Bitty Banners Framelits, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder

No comments:

Post a Comment