Monday, July 23, 2012

Perfectly Preserved

How cute are these apples?  Have I mentioned how much I love this set?  And the Orchard Harvest DSP?  And the Cannery Framelits Set?  And the Woodgrain Embossing Folder?  Too much?  Sorry. 

The colors in the Orchard Harvest aren't necessarily ones you'd think to combine for fall, especially the Raspberry Ripple, which is what I used as the base of the card.  But you know, they work.  In fact, I really like the More Mustard on top of it.  The little apples in the DSP coordinates with the apple stamps in the Perfectly Preserved set.  They are so cute!  It's hard to see, but I used the Dazzling Diamond Dust technique on the apples.  So even though they don't really look it, they are all sparkly.  I also tied a piece of linen twine around the lid to the jar, just to give it a finishing touch.

Stamps: Perfectly Preserved
Ink:  More Mustard, Raspberry Ripple, Old Olive (I don't have a Lucky Limeade marker, so I used Old Olive...either will work!), and Early Espresso markers, Early Espresso Classic Ink Pad
Paper:  Raspberry Ripple, More Mustard, Lucky Limeade, and Very Vanilla card stock, Orchard Harvest DSP
Accessories:  Cannery Framelits Set, Bitty Banners Framelits Set,  2 1/2" Circle Punch, 7/8" Cotton Ribbon, Sponge, Woodgrain Embossing Folder, Big Shot

No comments:

Post a Comment