Monday, June 25, 2012

Stamp-a-Stack Cards

Yesterday was my All Occasion Stamp-a-Stack, and it was a great time.  Each day this week, I'll be featuring the cards we made yesterday.  This one is my favorite, so it gets to go first. :)  I love the big flower in Betsy's Blooms, which are clear embossed on the Lucky Limeade base of this card.  It's also stamped in Rich Razzleberry...the 2 1/2" Circle Punch is perfect for this stamp!  I punched it out and popped it up with some Stampin' Dimensionals.  There's a bit of Floral District DSP there as well.  I used some old Rich Razzleberry ribbon that's no longer available, but the new 1/4" stitched grosgrain would also look fabulous!

Stamps: Betsy's Blooms, Itty Bitty Banners
Ink: VersaMark, Rich Razzleberry Classic Ink
Paper:  Lucky Limeade, Rich Razzleberry, and Whisper White card stock, Floral District DSP
Accessories:  Clear Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, 2 1/2" Circle Punch, Rich Razzleberry 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon, Bitty Banners Framelits

Since I gave a sneak peak of this card in a previous post, it only seems fair to show you another card today.  This is another VERY easy card to make, but sometimes simple packs the biggest punch.  This card is made primarily of Rich Razzleberry and Early Espresso card stock, along with some of the paper found in the new International Bazaar DSP.  I used the Fancy Fan Embossing Folder and the new Paper Piercing Pack to jazz up the brown pieces.  The sentiment is embossed in white, and the final touches are simply two buttons and a piece of Daffodil Delight ribbon.  I used seam binding here, but I think I prefer the look of the taffeta.  Either way, I really do like how this card turned out.  I hope you do, too!

Stamps:  Occasional Quotes
Ink: Whisper White Craft Ink
Paper: International Bazaar DSP, Early Espresso and Rich Razzleberry card stock
Accessories:  Daffodil Delight Seam Binding Ribbon, Brights Buttons, White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, 2 1/2" Circle Punch, Paper Piercing Pack, Paper Piercing Tool and Mat, Linen Thread

No comments:

Post a Comment