Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Bright Blossoms

This super simple card uses the Bright Blossoms stamp set and Summer Smooches DSP.  Both of these items are just like their names:  bright and summery.  I've noticed I've been using orange a lot lately.  Or maybe I always do and just haven't noticed???  I like orange so much that I painted my dining room orange. :)  This orange is Tangerine Tango.  My dining room is more of a terra cotta color...sorry, there isn't a SU color that matches it exactly...somewhere in between the old Real Rust and the current Cajun Craze.  Anyway, enough about my dining room.  If you want to come stamp with me, you can see it in person. :)

Stamps:  Bright Blossoms, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink:  Tangerine Tango, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, and Crumb Cake Markers, Tangerine Tango Classic Ink Pad
Paper:  Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight, Tangerine Tango, and Whisper White card stock, Summer Smooches DSP
Accessories:  Daffodil Delight 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, 2 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Paper Piercing Tool and Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment