Wednesday, June 20, 2012

June Club Cards

This is one of the cards we made at club this month.  I have recently fallen in love with the crochet trim.  I love how it adds the perfect finishing touch to every card I put it on.  Why did it take me so long to start using this?!?

Er, somehow that flower got smushed.  Fortunately, I have a different version of this card below, so you can see how pretty the pearl in the middle of the flower is.  Both cards use papers from the Comfort Cafe DSP, which I love!  Fall colors are my favorites, plus there's a blue thrown in for good measure.  A perfect combination!

Stamps:  Thoughts and Prayers
Ink:  Soft Suede Classic Ink Pad
Paper:  Cajun Craze (or Midnight Muse), Soft Suede, and Summer Starfruit card stock, Comfort Cafe DSP
Accessories:  Pearls, Crochet Trim, Apothecary Accents Framelits, Stampin' Dimensionals


I need to post one more card from this month.  Somehow it disappeared before I could take a picture.  I'll try to add it soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment