Friday, June 8, 2012

Goody, Goody...Gumballs

I know, it's supposed to be gumdrops, but there are so many gumballs on this card, that I couldn't resist.  The green, of course, is Gumball Green, my very favorite of the new In Colors.  Remember how I said that Brights make me happy?  This card has lots of them, but on the Crumb Cake background, they aren't overwhelming.  This was such a simple card to make...just punch out lots of circles, do a little water coloring, and that's pretty much it! Isn't the gumball machine from the Every Little Bit set so cute?  I don't make use of that set enough!

Stamps:  Every Little Bit, Pennant Parade 
Ink:  Melon Mambo, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Gumball Green, Pacific Point, and Rich Razzleberry Classic Ink Pads, Staz-On Black
Paper:  Melon Mambo, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Gumball Green, Pacific Point, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White, and Crumb Cake card stock
Accessories:  Daffodil Delight 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon, Scallop Edge Punch, 1/2" Circle Punch, 1" Circle Punch, and 1 1/4" Circle Punch, Aquapainter

No comments:

Post a Comment