Monday, June 4, 2012

Happy Card

So yeah, have you noticed there's a lot more stamping going on here than stitching?  I can't even get into the room where my sewing machine is right now.  It's become the room where everything gets stashed, including lots of yard sale stuff.  Hopefully I'll be sewing again soon.  In the mean time, I'm having lots of fun playing with my goodies from new catalog.

I know I've been stamping in Brights a lot lately, but they just make me happy!  I'm so glad that there are so many bright new DSP choices...Brights = happy (to me, at least!) and that's what I need right now.  And since my favorite color is blue, this is definitely a happy card for me!

Stamps:  Bright Blossoms, Best Dad Ever (sentiment)
Ink:  Pacific Point, Old Olive, VersaMark
Paper:  Pacific Point, Real Red, Daffodil Delight, and Whisper White card stock, Summer Smooches DSP
Accessories:  White embossing powder, Old Olive taffeta ribbon, Brights Buttons, White Baker's Twine, Labels Collection Framelits, Paper Piercer

No comments:

Post a Comment