Monday, May 19, 2014

Work of Art Thank You Card

I thought it would be fun to start the week off with a card that shows off tons of new products that will be available in the upcoming 2014-2015 Annual Catalog.  The Designer Series Paper you see here (twice!) is from the Moonlight DSP stack.  I'm really excited that the paper stacks are going to be in the catalog.  I've loved them since they were introduced in last year's holiday catalog.  It's such an inexpensive way to get a sampling of new Designer Series Papers.  Oh, and see those little flowers?  I just punched them out from a scrap of DSP that I had trimmed off.

This card also shows off two of the new In Colors, Hello Honey and Lost Lagoon.  I love these two colors together!  I used my Lost Lagoon marker to color some old satin and taffeta ribbons.  It was so easy to get the color I wanted. 

And I know I've mentioned it before, but I am SO HAPPY that the Tag Topper Punches will be carried over to the annual catalog!  This tag features three stamps from the new set, Work of Art.  The "thank" and the "you" are actually two different stamps, which is nice, because you can place them however you want.  There's also another stamp that says "just for" that matches the "thank" stamp.  There are also tons of different brush stroke images.  It's a very fun set!

Supplies

Stamps:  Work of Art
Ink:  Lost Lagoon and Basic Gray
Paper:  Lost Lagoon, Hello Honey, and Smokey Slate card stock, Moonlight DSP
Accessories:  Scallop Tag Topper Punch, Itty Bitty Punch Pack, Dazzling Details, white satin ribbon, Very Vanilla 1/8" taffeta ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment