Friday, May 16, 2014

2014-2016 In Color Sneak Peek

It might not be an elaborate card, but this one shows off some brand new products coming out in the new annual catalog on June 2.  (Need a catalog?  Just let me know!)

First, let me introduce the new In Colors, from top to bottom:

Blackberry Bliss
Lost Lagoon
Mossy Meadow
Hello Honey
Tangelo Twist

I think my favorite is Hello Honey.  It is very different from Summer Starfruit, but it helps ease the loss. :)

The other new product is the stamp set I used, which is called Work of Art.  It's full of images that look like brush strokes.  I LOVE it.  I'll warn you now that you'll probably be seeing a lot of cards that use this set!

Supplies
 
Stamps:  Work of Art
Paper:  Naturals White
Ink:  Blackberry Bliss, Lost Lagoon, Mossy Meadow, Hello Honey, Tangelo Twist, Basic Gray
Accessories:  you could use the Stamp-a-ma-jig, but I was actually able to line these brush strokes up without using it

No comments:

Post a Comment