Monday, September 2, 2013

Papillion Potpourri {plus a promotion!}

Wow, there's a lot of alliteration in that post title!  And good heavens, it's been a week since I last posted.  I NEVER intend to go that long.  Unfortunately, an elbow injury kept me from stamping and limited my computer use.  I'd love to say it's all better, but it's an ongoing thing that just sometimes gets really bad.  And last week was one of those times.  I'm so sorry for my long absence!

And while I'm apologizing, sheesh!  Sorry about this horrible picture!  I'm having some camera issues.  Actually, the issue is more with the user than the camera itself.

I'm not a big watercolorer (yes, it's a word...I just made it up), but I love to watercolor these butterflies.  I think these are really easy to watercolor, and anyone can make these butterflies look beautiful.  Pair them with the coordinating Elegant Butterfly and Bitty Butterfly punches, and you just can't go wrong!

Tips & Tricks

  • Squeeze the lid of an ink pad while shut, and you'll end up with ink on the inside of the lid.  Grab an Aquapainter and dip it in for easy watercoloring...no special paints needed!
  • Sticky Strip is your best friend when ruffling ribbon...don't bother with any other adhesive as it just won't stick long term.
  • No need to fussy cut your butterflies when you can just punch them with coordinating punches! (see below)

Promotion

  • Get 15 percent off when you buy the Papillion Potpourri stamp set (clear or wood mount) and the Bitty Butterfly punch!


  • Clear-Mount Butterfly Bundle     $26.27
  • Wood-Mount Butterfly Bundle     $29.67





Call or email me if you'd like to order this great bundle...it's only available until September 30!











No comments:

Post a Comment