Monday, September 9, 2013

Designer Typeset {Photopolymer Stamp Set!}

I have a very simple, CASEd card today.  There's nothing wrong with copying another person's card!  I saw this card by Penny Smiley recently, and thought it was so cute.  This card was my attempt at hers, and I kind of missed the mark.  Oh well, I think it will still work.  I decided that this would be a fun one to send to a friend of mine, who teaches my kids Spanish.  So I added the little "Gracias" down at the bottom...one of the main reasons I bought this set.  You can spell anything you want!

Tips & Tricks

  • The pennant stamp in this set fits on Clear Block I...for a draping look, simply bend the stamp!  In my opinion, that's one of the biggest benefits of photopolymer stamps!
  • When spelling out a word, you have two options...place all the letters on the clear block at once and stamp one time, or stamp each letter.  For this card, I stamped each letter individually.  When placing the letters on the block at the same time, the spacing between letter will be wider than shown here.

Supplies:

Stamps:  Designer Typeset Photopolymer Stamp Set
Ink:  Strawberry Slush, Calypso Coral, So Saffron, and Wild Wasabi Classic Ink
Paper:  Naturals White and Strawberry Slush card stock
Accessories:  Paper Snips

No comments:

Post a Comment