Friday, September 27, 2013

Yippee-Skippee {Label Card Thinlit}

I just can't get enough of these Thinlit dies...flip cards are so much fun to make!  This one features Sweater Weather Designer Series Paper.  If I've said it once, I've said it a thousand times, I loooove plaid!  I think the Crushed Curry plain in this pack of DSP is my favorite. 


Tips & Tricks

  • I made this card using the Label Card Thinlit Die.  Use the coordinating Labels Collection Framelits along with it to create additional layers.  They're a perfect match!
  • When dying the Simply Pressed Clay, don't forget the gloves!  Of course, if you enjoy walking around with stained fingers, feel free to ignore my advice. :) 
Supplies

Stamps:  Yippee-Skippee
Ink:  Chocolate Chip and Crushed Curry Classic Ink, Tangerine Tango and Chocolate Chip ink refills
Paper:  Sweater Weather DSP, Very Vanilla card stock
Accessories:  Simply Pressed Clay and Molds, Linen Thread, Big Shot, Label Card Thinlit Die, Labels Collection Framelits, Magnetic Platform (!), Sponge

No comments:

Post a Comment