Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Season of Style Washi Tape Card

I know, I know, it's barely even fall, but yes, this is a Christmas card.  I broke out some retired items for this one, including the glitter and the "Merry Christmas" stamp.  It's my favorite Christmas sentiment stamp, and I pretty much use it every year, even if it is retired.

Tips & Tricks

  • Washi Tape is so easy to use!  Don't be afraid to just stick it to your card stock.  It's easy to reposition if you don't like how it looks.  In fact, I moved the Crumb Cake piece on this card several times until I had it perfectly spaced.
  • Who doesn't love a good glittery card?  Heat and Stick Powder is the secret to adhering glitter to a stamped image.  Simply stamp in VersaMark, then "emboss" using Heat and Stick Powder.  As soon as you set the Heat Tool aside, sprinkle the glitter on the image.  The glitter will stick and look fabulous!

Supplies

Stamps:  Scentsational Season (retired), Christmas Greetings (retired)
Ink:  Cherry Cobbler and VersaMark
Paper:  Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, and Whisper White card stock
Accessories:  Big Shot, Perfect Polka-Dots Embossing Folder, Holiday Collection Framelits (retired), Essentials Paper-Piercing Pack, Tool, and Mat, Season of Style Designer Washi Tape, Heat Tool, Heat and Stick Powder, glitter, 1-3/4" Circle Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment