Monday, August 26, 2013

Cardmaking for Kids, Part 4

Ah, the last of the cards from my kids' cardmaking class last week.  This one was a bit more involved, but since I cut and scored all the pieces ahead of time, my lovely group of girls did a great job making this Joy Fold card.  I've listed the measurements for the card here, in case you'd like to give it a try.

This Designer Series Paper was a SAB selection a few years ago, and I absolutely loved it.  I still have a full pack left.  Not that I'm a hoarder or anything.  All of these papers look great together, so it was the perfect choice for a card that required three different prints!  I love that the heart from the coordinating stamp set matches the paper perfectly!

Stamps:  Polka Dot Punches (retired), Thank You Kindly (retired)
Ink:  Sahara Sand, VersaMark
Paper:  Bliss Blue (retired) and Certainly Celery (retired) card stock, Delicate Dots DSP (retired)
Accessories:  Full Heart Punch, Heat Tool, White Embossing Powder

No comments:

Post a Comment