Thursday, January 17, 2013

Just Thinking

I love free stamps!  And I got a lot of them at Leadership!  Everyone received this stamp, which was super exciting.  I didn't waste any time putting it to use and came up with this card.  This card also uses the Comfort Cafe Designer Series Paper, one of my favorites.  I think it works perfectly with this stamp.  I colored directly onto the rubber with my Stampin' Write markers and it turned out beautifully...or so you think.  I actually moved the stamp a little bit so the top is blurry.  But it's nothing a strategically placed bow can't fix!  When I first started stamping, I was all about perfection. But I quickly learned that nothing we make has to be perfect...those little imperfections are what give it a handmade feel and make it uniquely our own.  So if you're holding back because you're afraid of making a mistake, don't.  You can create beautiful projects, and I can even teach you how to cover up your mistakes. :)

Stamps:  Just Thinking
Ink:  Cajun Craze, Soft Suede, Summer Starfruit, and Midnight Muse Stampin' Write Markers
Paper:  Comfort Cafe DSP, Cajun Craze, Soft Suede, Very Vanilla, and Midnight Muse card stock
Accessories:  Big Shot, Square Lattice Embossing Folder, Crochet Trim, Pearls, Distressing Tool, sponge (edges of center image)

No comments:

Post a Comment