Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Simple Summer Starfruit





I'm not one for overly simple cards, but I'm pretty happy with how this came out.  It's no secret that I have to put ribbon on practically every card I make, and even though this is simple, it's no exception.  But my ribbon usage is limited to one simple bow, something I rarely do!  The are only three colors on this card:  Baja Breeze, Whisper White, and Summer Starfruit, one of the new In-Colors.  And I love the color combination!  They work really well together.  The floral image is from the new set Betsy's Blossoms.  It's my favorite image from this set, and it's really trendy right now.  I've seen this all over the place, including a candle holder I got for Christmas and the sheets my niece has on her daughter's new big-girl bed. :)  I'm going to have to use it for her birthday card next month.  The DSP in the background is from the new Floral District DSP.  I love the papers in the new catalog...there are so many bright and cheery colors, which just make me happy to look at!

I know I keep saying how much I love everything from the new catalog, which can be pretty annoying, I'm sure. :)  But it's true!  Everything is so fabulous.  I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment