Thursday, May 31, 2012

One More Day!

Today's the last day to order from the current catalog.  If there is anything still on your wish list, NOW is the time to order!  Just let me know if you'd like to place and order, or better yet, have it delivered right to your door by ordering from my website.

I know it seems odd to post a Mother's Day card today, but I have my reasons.  When I first made this, I was going to post it on Mother's Day.  That didn't happen, and immediately after I made the card, I knew that I was going to change it into a birthday card for my daughter.  Unfortunately, I didn't take a new picture before putting it in the envelope.  She adored this card when she saw it, so I knew that I should just use it for her.  She's my pink girl, so this is perfect for her.  I can't believe my baby is eight years old!

I could go on and on about how fast my kids are growing up, but I'll give you card details instead. :)  The card itself is made with Naturals White card stock.  I clear embossed across the front with the new Betsy's Blooms wheel that coordinates with Betsy's Blossoms, the set I used for the flowers and leaves.  I did the same thing on Raspberry Ripple cards stock and put a strip of that along the top edge of the embossing on the card.  On top of that is a piece of Primrose Petals that was embossed with the Square Lattice embossing Folder, mounted on a piece of Gumball Green.  That's my favorite of the new InColors, and I even have one of the new firm foam ink pads in GG.  Can you see how perfectly those leaves are stamped?  I LOVE these new ink pads!  The flowers are Raspberry Ripple and Primrose Petals.  They remind me of an old, long-ago retired set called Island Blossoms, which was a favorite of mine.  And of course, the little banner was cut out using the new Bitty Banners Framelits.

No comments:

Post a Comment