Monday, May 28, 2012

Another In Color Sneak Peek!





Yes, this is a horrible picture.  Sorry about that.  I was in a hurry and well, getting the card posted was more important than retaking the picture!

Can you spot the new colors?  I hope so, because aside from Whisper White, that's all that this card is made of!  The card itself is Raspberry Ripple...it's such a pretty color!  The circles are Summer Starfruit.  What do you think about it?  I've heard from a lot of people that they hate it, but I really like it.  I can't wait to pair it with Midnight Muse, because those colors look great together.  And I really can't wait to get my hands on one of the new Designer Series Papers that features that combination...it's so pretty! 

Anyway, back to THIS card...the little banner in the middle is Primrose Petals, and the flowers from the Bright Blossoms set use all three colors.   I hope you like this little glimpse of the new colors...they'll be available on June 1...just a few more days to wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment