Friday, May 25, 2012

Paisley Petals

I wanted to quickly share a couple of cards that use the Paisley Petals DSP.  I love the green and brown combination...I wish I had put those together sooner.  The card stock is Early Espresso, and the green in the stamped image is Always Artichoke.  It's hard to see, but I topped that with some of the teeny tiny little pearls.  Trust me, it looks better in person than in a picture.





This one uses one of my favorite stamp sets, Just Believe.  I was so worried that it might retire, and was sooooo relieved that it made the cut!  This card uses just three colors:  Bravo Burgundy, Crumb Cake, and Very Vanilla.  There are pearls on these flowers, too, along with lots of Crumb Cake seam binding ribbon.  I also used the new Adorning Accents Edgelits from the Occasions Mini.  And guess what...there are more of them to come in the new catalog!

No comments:

Post a Comment