Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Banner Blast

I finally had a chance to play with some Sale-a-Bration goodies, and have had so much fun with Banner Blast and the coordinating Banner punch. 

This is a simple layout that you can alter and make a huge variety of cards using.  I've included two variations on this design below, and as you'll see, I've basically just changed the colors and one of the  stamps.  I've intentionally left the bottom two blank, because I'm not quite sure how I'll use them yet.  They are great for Valentine's Day, but also as a just because kind of card.  My daughter has fallen in love with the pink one, so I may just give that to her to tell her I love her.

Tips & Tricks

  • Don't be afraid to play with color!  I've said it before, and I'm sure I'll say it again, but it's fun to experiment with different color combinations.  When you find a layout you love, stick with it and mix up the colors!
  • Pop those banners up off the card using Stampin' Dimensionals.  They are one of my favorite adhesives because they are quick and easy, give great dimension, and best of all, are very affordable!


Stamps:  Banner Blast, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink:  Card 1 ~ Crisp Cantaloupe,  Coastal Cabana, Pistachio Pudding; Card 2 ~ Strawberry Slush, Blushing Bride; Card 3 ~ Coastal Cabana, Real Red
Paper:  Card 1 ~ Sahara Sand, Crisp Cantaloupe, Coastal Cabana, Pistachio Pudding, Whisper White; Card 2 ~ Sahara Sand, Blushing Bride, Strawberry Slush, Naturals White; Card 3 ~ Crumb Cake, Coastal Cabana, Real Red, Naturals White
Accessories:  Whisper White Baker's Twine, Banner Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Paper Snips

Want this stamp set and punch so you can make fun cards like this?  Either of these items is FREE with a $50 purchase.  Let me know if you'd like to place an order so you can start having fun with this great set and punch!

No comments:

Post a Comment