Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Simple Gift Boxes {Mosaic Madness}

I know I said I'd be back with the after/clean pictures of my stampin' space, but that project is taking waaaaaay longer than I thought it would.  Plus, today was a GORGEOUS day...absolutely perfect weather, and the desire to get out and enjoy such gorgeousness with my family was far more important than cleaning.  We went kayaking on a nearby lake and had the best time.  We typically go in the evenings, so we were treated to a very fun sight today:  turtles sunning themselves all over the rocks along the edge of the lake.  It was fantastic.  And of course I didn't have a camera with me. 

Even though I'm not done, I have done enough cleaning so that I can use my desk.  And these cute little gift boxes are what I did with my stampin' time.  They are all the same, just in different colors.  Actually, they are all done with the same color scheme, and it's just the boxes themselves that are different.  I love Mosaic Madness...it's hands down my favorite new set.  By using the stamp set, new ink, and the coordinating punch, I was able to make four of these little boxes, just as I did for this one.


Stamps:  Mosaic Madness, Itty Bitty Banners
Ink:  Crushed Curry, Bermuda Bay, Pool Part, Tangerine Tango, Early Espresso, and Crumb Cake
Paper:  Crushed Curry, Bermuda Bay, Pool Part, Tangerine Tango, and Naturals White card stock
Accessories:  Big Shot, Mini Milk Carton Die (retired), Mosaic Punch, Bitty Banners Framelits

No comments:

Post a Comment