Sunday, June 2, 2013

{Retiring} Lovely Letters


Finally...something to show.  I made this set of cards for my friend's sister and her husband-to-be.  They are getting married tomorrow, and since she was in middle school when I met her (I met this friend on the second day of my freshman year of college), I just wanted to do a little something for her to celebrate her marriage. 

I love the simplicity of these cards.  I always feel that simple is best when using a monogram.  And I also wanted these to be used for whatever purpose Sheri decides on...I didn't want to make them have to be thank you notes.  Using my Big Shot and accessories, I was able to create these simple, yet elegant monogrammed note cards.  I even monogrammed the envelopes.

In other news, the 2013-2014 Annual Catalog is now live!  Let me know if you'd like a catalog, or if you'd like to place an order for all kinds of fun new things!

I'm hoping to be back to a regular blogging schedule next week.  I know it's not good blogging practice to let over a week go by without any real updates, but life has dealt our family a series of pretty tough blows over the past 8 days, and honestly, it's knocked all the creative winds out of my sails.   So I promise that fun posts will start showing up again in a few days. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment