Friday, June 14, 2013

Happy Graduation!

It's graduation time, and instead of forgetting to send a card to the graduates I know, I'm actually on top of things this year.  This card is for a sweet girl that I've known since she was in 6th grade and in my Wednesday night class at church.  She and her mom have become a bigger part in our family's lives, as her mom is an amazing homeschool mentor and friend, and she has led a girls' group this year that my older daughter attends. 

Anyway, it's so fun to see her graduate, because she's a great homeschool role model for my kids.  Since she doesn't have school colors to try to match, I made this card in her favorite color.  It's actually an old Stampin' Up! color that retired a few years ago and isn't quite so neon looking in person.  Blame my poor photography skills, but I can't seem to get it to show up as anything but florescent.  Since almost everything about this card is retired, I'm not listing supplies, but if you really want to know, just email me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment