Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Papillion Potpourri

I've been playing with a new technique lately.  Can you spot it?  It's called blown ink, and it's lots of fun.  In fact, my kids and I are going to experiment with this a lot more this afternoon.  The cool swirls on the butterfly were made using this technique, and what's so neat about it is that it's different every single time.  I'm also loving this color combination, which is funny (to me) because when Bermuda Bay and Crushed Curry first came out as In-Colors a few years ago, I really didn't like Bermuda Bay at all.  But I guess my tastes have changed, because I love how these colors look together!

Stamps:  Papillion Potpourri
Ink:  Bermuda Bay and So Saffron Classic Ink refills
Paper:  Naturals White, Bermuda Bay, and Crushed Curry card stock
Accessories:  Big Shot, Square Lattice Embossing Folder, Designer Frames Embossing Folder, Elegant Butterfly Punch, straw

No comments:

Post a Comment